Food composite film plastic bag material introduction
- The outer packaging of food plastic packaging bags must be marked in Chinese, with the name of the factory, the address of the factory, and the name of the product, and the words “for food” should be clearly marked. Products are accompanied by a product inspection certificate after leaving the factory.
- The plastic packaging bags for food are odorless when leaving the factory, and plastic packaging bags with special odor cannot be used for food packaging.
- Colored plastic packaging bags (dark red or black, etc. currently on the market) cannot be used for food packaging. Because such plastic bags are often made of recycled plastic.
- Try to use materials that are not coated or coated. In order to make the packaging more beautiful and corrosion-resistant, manufacturers use a large number of materials with coatings, which not only brings difficulties to the recycling and reuse of products after they are scrapped, but also most of the coatings themselves are toxic. Packaged food can cause great harm to people’s health.
- Due to the non-degradable characteristics of plastic packaging bags for food, it will cause environmental pollution. Therefore, when purchasing food, choose green packaging materials. It is advisable to choose original paper packaging when purchasing food, and biodegradable plastics are also acceptable.
Why print packaging bags?
Why print packaging bags? Print packaging bags serve several important purposes. Firstly, they help to protect the contents of [...]
Digital Printing: The Advantages of Digital Printing
Digital Printing: The Advantages of Digital Printing Digital printing has revolutionized the printing industry, offering a range of [...]
What is a child-proof zipper bag?
What is child-proof zipper bag ? Child-proof zipper bag is a child-proof zipper bag with a side opening. The zipper cannot be opened by conventional bag opening method [...]